Graduate Business Development Executive Manchester
- £20k basic, OTE £35 to 45k in 1st year negotiable depending on experience plus OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 18th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Executive – 4 positions available
£20,000 basic salary, OTE £35,000- £45,000 in 1st year + Numerous incentive’s
International Travel opportunities to Canada, Amsterdam and Vegas!!
Blackburn and Manchester City Centre, excellent transport links
Celsius are currently recruiting for an excellent graduate scheme for this prestigious nationwide company.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates
• Work for a well-established company
• Be part of a fantastic and supportive team
• Have excellent training and mentoring with the structured graduate scheme
• Incredible opportunities to progress
• Work in beautiful high tech offices
• Excellent transport links
• Build relationships with leaders in their fields
• Work with prestigious and established clients
Our client are the leaders in what they do. Specialising in events and conferences nationwide with prestigious clients including Government, NHS, Canon, Samsung and many more. Having been established for 20 years, world-renowned speakers and guests further prove the kudos and prestige of the organisation.
In your Graduate Business Development Executive role, you will be working within a specific sector such as Healthcare, Education and Government in which you will become an industry expert thanks to the excellent training and mentoring as well as your own desire to research and immerse yourself in your field. You will identify and contact sponsors for the events and conferences in order for them to be able to gain coverage in their target audiences.
This is a fantastic graduate scheme that has all the support, training and development in order for you to progress and build a successful career. There is a multitude of opportunities for progression and the organisation enables you to grow organically based on your strengths as your career develops.
To apply for this Graduate Business Development Executive role, please contact us on 0161 274 9800 or send your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free