|Salary:||£21 to £23k Basic £27k OTE negotiable + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Business Development Executive – IMMEDIATE START
£21-£23k Basic £27k OTE
Numerous incentives including early exposure to large corporate clients, quick transition to field Sales for the right candidate and many opportunities to eat in some of the best UK restaurants.
Our client is the leading provider of innovative communication technology and software solutions and their current customers are spread over a large cross-section of industries including hospitality, retail, healthcare and corporate. They are a communications partner to over 15,000 system users, including both chain and independent hospitality and leisure venues, global retail and manufacturing companies.
For this Graduate Business Development Executive role, you will have/be:
• A genuine passion for Hospitality;
• The ability to work with clients in the lucrative and fast paced IT sector such as Jamie’s, Frankie and Benny’s, Byron, TGIs, Hilton, Marriot and Four Seasons;
• Doing the full sales cycle! You’ll be up-selling, cross-selling, researching and calling prospective clients and attending your own client meetings;
• Receive full Industry recognised sales training;
• Working in modern offices with public transport links, 5 min walk from Edgware Tube Station
The company has a strong history of developing graduates into successful commercial people. We have placed numerous graduates who have thrived here. 5 years ago, Nick joined in a similar role and is now Head of Business Development. We then placed a further two candidates in Summer 2014 and Laura is now managing some of the company’s largest accounts. The company also has a growth mentality and the application and ability to exploit other markets with their technologies i.e. retail (restaurants in outlets and changing room call service) so lots of opportunity for the right person to join and grow with the company. Amazing opportunity to kick-start your career with one of the best companies in the UK at the moment!
In this Graduate Business Development Executive role will be:
• Partnered with the Head of Business Development learning on the job;
• Getting involved nurturing and developing new business interest from initial contact, administration to eventually closing sales;
• Handling inbound enquiries from customers;
• Researching key decision makers within targeted companies;
• Making proactive calls to prospects;
• Following up on marketing messages;
• Booking meetings for external sales team;
• Starting to look after customers yourself/transition/full transition to field sales.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this Graduate Business Development Executive role, then apply today. Contact one of our team on 0203 693 8205 or alternatively, send your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£18 to 22k Basic Salary, £5k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£23k to £25k + OTE £10k to 12k negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£24k Basic, £6K OTE (uncapped) negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Basic £20k, OTE £32k negotiable plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£25k Basic + £5 to 10k OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£35000 to £36000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000+ depending on experience plus benefits plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States, France, Australia ASAP