|Salary:||£23k to £24k + OTE £15 to 20k (Uncapped) negotiable + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Business Development Executive
£23k-£24k + OTE £15-20k (Uncapped)
Chancery Lane, London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with a dynamic and progressive software company in Chancery Lane, London. Our client, though new in the UK, have the backing of a successful US operation who boast 'Mission Critical' status with the CIA and serve huge corporations such as GlaxoSmithKline and Boehringer. Our client are on the hunt for hungry, dynamic and intelligent graduates to prospect into an open and varied market of businesses who would benefit from the company's business intelligence integration platform.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you will be working with a small UK operation, learning the products and understanding the nuances of providing a consultative service to senior level and executive directors within large organisations. Whilst you will be extensively trained, our client prides themselves on their management approach. In this role you will not have rigorous KPIs or be micromanaged, so they require a self-starter who can work autonomously to become a key player in the business.
The successful applicant will benefit from an open market of clients to contact, flexible working hours, trendy offices with ping pong tables, free beer on tap and a friendly, welcoming company full of twenty-somethings.
In this Graduate Business Development Executive role, you will need to be/have:
- Educated to a degree level - preferably bio-science or business related degrees, but this is not essential
- Intelligent, quick-learners
- Self-motivated, confident
- Well-spoken, articulate and credible
- Wants a career in sales and can demonstrate motivations
- Successful candidates will be put on a clear progression track through the business, which includes incremental pay rises and more seniority within the business.
- If you are passionate about technology and want a successful career in sales…then this could be the ideal job for you! To find out more about this role and amazing new client and be in with a chance to be put forward to meet with them at interview stage then please get in touch with our consultants ASAP!
- Contact our consultants now or drop us your CV, and someone will give you a call back. Contact us on 0203 693 8205 and ask to speak to one of the team. Alternatively, send through your CV and details and a member of the recruitment team will give you a call back.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£24k basic to £32k minimum with OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£21 to £23k Basic £27k OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25k to 30k Basic + Competitive OTE negotiable depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£24k Basic, £6K OTE (uncapped) negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months negotiable plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£21000 to £23000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£40,000 to £60,000 plus benefits plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£20,000 to £22,500 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, Watford, London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£20K + Uncapped Comms (OTE 1st yr £40K) plus OTE London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP