Graduate Business Development Executive - Graduate Training Academy
Salary: £23,200 + Uncapped Commission (Earn 33.5K 1st year, Top earners = 50K).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
This is an exciting entry-level opportunity to join one of Manchester's fastest growing companies on an accredited sales graduate scheme, with progression possible after just 6 months! No experience necessary, my client is looking for ambitious individuals, with an outgoing personality who are keen to get their career’s started.
Founded in 2006, the company has been growing ever since, becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. Their office is in the vibrant city centre of Manchester, where you'll have the opportunity to work alongside experts in the industry and be part of an engaging and fun company culture. My client has an extremely strong focus on personal development, so are looking for driven graduates with an enthusiasm for sales. With support from the extensive training academy, graduates can move into leadership roles through the Assistant manager programme within their first year.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £23,200...well above average for similar roles in Manchester
· Average commission in year one is £33.5K but, this is uncapped and top earners are making 50K!
· Regular socials, nights out and holiday incentives, to make you part of the fun team, in the heart of the city centre
· Accredited graduate training academy – tailored to your needs and requirements
· The chance to join The Assistant Manager Programme where you can receive training to progress into a management position
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – becoming a market expert
· Create a pipeline of new business through proactively calling and delivering exceptional customer service
· Following 100% warm leads to create deals (no cold-calling!)
· Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
· Be a strong team player in an inclusive environment
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level (preferable but non-essential)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
· The want to become a super successful sales professional
We are shortlisting for the next graduate intake so please click apply today or message Rebecca Maddox on LinkedIn.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.