Graduate Business Development Executive - Graduate Training
- £18,000 to 24,000 + OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to start a career in sales within a world renowned, high-growth, FTSE listed business? With amazing growth prospects, excellent training, industry leading commission structure and fantastic rewards for top performers.
GlobalData are looking for aspiring, charismatic and commercial individuals to join the business in our highly successful sales teams. The roles we have open, offer excellent training, support and a formalised progression plan which is outlined from day 1. GlobalData produce industry leading information and analytics (all produced in house), serving 4000 clients across 160 countries. As a highly acquisitive business we are always breaking into new areas and looking for potential growth opportunities. As a high growth organisation (through acquisitive and organic means) we are looking for people with a particular passion and drive to do well. The individual should be happy speaking with senior people and comfortable building rapport with clients.
The new business team have a role available for an ambitious Business Development Executive. This is an opportunity to sell a market leading research platform to large sized organisations across a variety of sectors, Inc Energy, Financial Services etc..
· Identify new business opportunities within the relevant sectors
· Presenting and networking our solutions to C-level executives and senior management
· Continuously develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
· Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
· Manage the pipeline of business from opportunity origination through to delivery
· Work directly with Sales Directors to and help strategically penetrate companies and territory
· Experience in business development and telesales is not necessary, but a good work ethic and a commercial mind-set are a must
· Articulate with strong presentation skills
· Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts and creativity when necessary
· Degree educated
· A passion for learning as you will need to become fluent in new markets
· Enthusiastic team player
Sign up for job alerts - its free