Graduate Business Development Executive - G.Network
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 (Uncapped OTE)
With over half a century of combined industry experience, two experienced telecoms executives created G.Network with the view to spearheading next gen communications. With another £60 million of private funding captured in the last year, they're now looking for Graduate Business Development Executives to help enhance the company's presence out of their Mayfair office.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Uncapped OTE
- Full bespoke training
- Company holidays that reward success
- Regular socials and night out
- Excellent scope for personal and professional development with a market leader
- Modern, fun office in a highly sought after location
- Healthcare & Pension
The Graduate Business Development Executive will manage the entire business cycle from lead generation to closing business. Once you have obtained a thorough knowledge of the G.Network service offering, you'll begin to target prospective SME clients in Central London. The successful candidate will profile and research potential clients, before performing client outreach, calling through to key decision makers in order to schedule meetings against quota.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the G.Network, its service offering and the infrastructure/telecoms markets that it operates within
- Strategically identify prospective clients through careful research, before proactively contacting them via email or over the phone to determine their interest
- Attend the business meetings you schedule, presenting to, negotiating and closing business with prospective clients
- Create and execute an overarching strategy to grow the business with SME clients in Central London
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate business development executive network pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
6The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
9Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Sales Administrator - Life Residential