Graduate Business Development Executive - Fasttrack to Management Scheme!
- £20k to £23k + Uncapped Commission! + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses
- North West, Manchester
- 4th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Interviews to take place on Friday 7th February with a start date of Monday 24th Feb!
Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £20k-£23k + uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One!) + bonus + incentives!
This is an opportunity to kick-start a successful graduate career within the global commercial real estate industry!
As part of the company’s Graduate Business Development Programme, you will first participate in a 12-week training programme; you will learn from leaders in Commercial Real Estate and gain exposure to blue chip companies across the UK.
Your role is to secure meetings for a commercial property consultant. Their role is to help the client save money on their property taxes. Boring? Not at all. This is about investigations, negotiations and thinking outside of the box. When the client saves money; you make money.
Why should you commit to a career with this company?
- £20k-£23k base + uncapped commission. Achieve targets in Year One and you will take home £40k. Top Earners from Year Two onwards will take home well in excess of £60k.
- Quick progression to a Field Sales role or to Team Leadership and Management.
- A unique and lively work environment. Think PlayStation, Pool tables and beer fridges! You'll also take advantage of an early finish on a Friday to head to the pub - with free drinks on tap!
- An onboarding programme designed to help you succeed. And Team Leaders who started as Graduates & Trainees - and so can guide you through the tough times!
What will you bring to the table?
- Be the first. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to leads generated by the data team. You will have charm, charisma and patience to put clients at ease, and gain the trust of team members.
- Be the best. Who doesn’t like a few extra quid every now and then? With ‘on the spot’ incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top.
- Be engaged. The company are fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace.
Does the above sound like a bit of you?! Hit apply now to kick-start a fast-paced and exciting graduate sales career!
40|50 are market leaders in the UK at helping graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a wide range of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on identifying the wants and needs of all of our candidates.
‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’, ‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’, ‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’, ‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’, ‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’, ‘Graduate’, ‘Business Development’, ‘Sales’, ‘Graduate Sales’
Sign up for job alerts - its free