Graduate Business Development Executive
- £23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 13th August 2018
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a passionate, creative and innovative individual, looking for a chance to show your flair for technology and be recognised for it?
As a Business Development Executive for a specialist intelligence company providing a hi-tech social media monitoring platform to agencies and organisations, you will be at the forefront of cutting edge technology. Using high quality audience filtering software and algorithms, this organisation provides key insights for marketers and businesses to maximise return on investment for their social media campaigns, using pioneering methods that go beyond keyword monitoring. Due to internal promotions, there is now an opportunity for new faces to make their own mark in a forward-thinking and progressive company, all within a fantastic office environment!
* Proactively maximising sales and lead generation through business development calls as well as other channels to meet and exceed key targets, securing definitive progression
* Developing your knowledge of the industry and software services that you will be proposing to clients and prospects to provide the most relevant packages
* Building and nurturing a portfolio of clients by researching potential opportunities and competitors to cement the company's standpoint within the industry
* Acquiring new business through marketing channels and warm leads as well as liaising with existing clients by employing up-selling skills to generate higher revenue and contribute to company growth
* A high-achieving graduate calibre individual, ideally with experience in a business to business capacity in order to hit the ground running
* Being results driven will aid you in maximising all sales opportunities to ensure progression and development both within the role and company
* A presentable and confident communicator able to interact on a highly professional level through varied channels to attract new business and nurture existing clients to maintain strong relationships
* A proactive individual with motivation, drive and an attitude to go the extra mile to further their own success and that of the company
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, APPLY NOW.
Sign up for job alerts - its free