Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career at an world renowned company?
As a Business Development Executive for a boutique events company, you will be an integral part of a tight-knit sales team. As a leading provider of high-profile business to business HR events for professional services and membership organisations, you will be hitting the ground running in a fast-paced environment. Benefits include working for a small company where you are very much an individual, health insurance, fantastic offices in central London, opportunity for international travel and very realistic earning potential. This is a great opportunity for a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills to develop a career in a progressive and animated company.
• Working both independently and as part of a team, utilising a consultative sales approach to sell delegate tickets to industry relevant clients, showcasing a high-level service, having control of the entire sales cycle from start to finish
• Proactively maximising sales and lead generation primarily through business development calls amongst other channels to meet and exceed targets and objectives, securing definitive progression and self-development
• In addition to new business acquisition, managing current accounts to maintain relationships with existing clients and delegates through customised agendas and re-sales at the events, coupled with excellent database management to maximise efficiency
• You will ideally have 6-12 months' commercial experience in a business to business capacity, so you can hit the ground running
• Presentable, organised, outgoing and confident in communicating on various levels to attract and engage with clients across the industry
• A driven and adaptable solution finder with proficiency in providing the best prospects for clients
• Proactive in seeking out and evolving your own new business channels, and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure progression and development both within the role and company
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a stimulating environment, hit the Apply button now!
Up to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£19500.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP
£22000.00 to £23000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
Up to £22500.00 per annum plus Bonus South East ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £38000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 30-Jul-2018
£23000 to £30000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP