|Salary:||£22000 to 36000 per annum plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Graduate Business Development Executive
£22,000 (£36K OTE)
Our client delivers sales and marketing intelligence business solutions to thousands of companies. Due to their continued success they are looking for a strong self-starter to further business opportunities and actively increase revenue!
Your first three months in the role will be internally based as you enjoy bespoke training. Initially shadowing senior sales staff in client meetings, your professional development will follow. Based at the forefront of this company's business deals and client relations, you will eventually be responsible for creating, managing and closing your OWN lucrative business deals. Can you overcome challenges and think outside the box? We want to hear from you!
In dealing with Marketing Directors and the key decision makers of renowned clients such as Maserati, Toni & Guy and Dominoes, you will need to possess unflappable communication skills and a natural confidence.
As Graduate Business Development Executive you will have the opportunity to earn large amounts of money, start a progressive career and become a part of a supportive and fun company. Annual summer holidays (this year sailing around the Greek islands), ski trips and regular golf days, awards ceremonies and summer lunches all await the successful candidate! A games room with pool and table tennis doesn't hurt either!
• Initially learn about the company and its services in an internal capacity
• Strategically generate new leads, creating and managing new customer relationships
• Build a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Understand customer needs and ensure that the company meets them
• Conduct telephone interviews and shadow face to face client meetings and pitches with senior colleagues to better understand how business rapport is nurtured
• Progress to conducting prospect meetings independently
• Represent the company with utmost professionalism
• Meet and exceed agreed monthly targets
Benefits/What you get:
• A competitive basic salary of £22,000
• Y1 OTE of £36K!
• Bespoke internal training that will fully prepare you for the role
• Excellent scope for progression into senior positions/management
• Yearly summer holidays and ski trips
• An outgoing, welcoming atmosphere with socials regularly paid for by the company!
• The opportunity to network at corporate events such as golf days, awards ceremonies and summer lunches
• Exposure to the key decision makers of big brands, such as Maserati, Dominoes and Toni & Guy
• A fast paced, modern office space in a highly sought after Chelmsford location - complete with a games room!
• Educated to a 2.2 minimum degree standard
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• A demonstrable tenacity and resilience
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£21000 to 26000 per annum South East, London, Ealing, Park Royal 1-Jun-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car Nottingham, East Midlands 27-May-2017
£25000 to 30000 per annum West Midlands 18-May-2017
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 17-May-2017
£25000 to 30000 per annum South East 20-May-2017
competitive West Midlands 20-May-2017
£18,000 to £22,000 basic salary, OTE £35,00 depending on experience plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 6-Mar-2017
£23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Central
£22K to £25K with a £45K OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE London, Singapore, United States ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, France, Australia ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,383 to £26,448 Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
Up to £25,000 + Benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Hong Kong, Singapore, China Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£20,000 Nationwide Various
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP