Graduate Business Development Executive – 6 Roles Available
- £20,000 Basic Salary + perks+ commission negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Executive – 6 Roles Available!!
Salary: £20k + uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One)
Sector: Commercial Real Estate
The best team in Manchester is growing and they want you! This is an opportunity to kick-start a successful graduate career within the global commercial real estate industry.
You will sell expert services offered by a well-known, leading organization to small, mid-sized and bigger commercial real estate clients.
With 70 offices around the world and dozens of services and ground-breaking progressive technology solutions, you will be part of a well-respected and recognized organization.
As part of the company’s Graduate Sales Programme, you will first participate in a 12-week training programme; you will learn from leaders in Commercial Real Estate and gain exposure to blue chip companies across the UK.
Your role is to secure meetings for a commercial property consultant. Their role is to help the client save money on their property taxes. Boring? Not at all. This is about investigations, negotiations and thinking outside of the box. When the client saves money; you make money.
After 18 months you are likely to be bumped up to the next level.
Why should you commit to a career with this company?
- Our client offers the best work-life balance. Combine this with good pay and uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One).
- The office is a fun, vibrant place to be, equipped with PS4 and pool table.
- The company is made up of friendly teams that collaborate. Amazing teammates and brilliant managers.
- The environment is unique.
- An onboarding programme designed to help you succeed. Team Leaders who started where you are. After 18 months you are likely to be bumped up to the next level.
What will you bring to the table?
- You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to leads generated by the data team. You will have charm, charisma and patience to put clients at ease, and gain the trust of team members.
- Are you money motivated? Who doesn’t like a few extra quid every now and then? With ‘on the spot’ incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top.
- The company are fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace.
We’re looking for the next driven, bright talent to join this exciting global organization.
Does the above sound like a bit of you? Hit apply now to kick-start your Graduate career!
40-50 are market leaders in the UK at helping graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a wide range of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on identifying the wants and needs of all of our candidates.
'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development', 'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development', 'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development'
Sign up for job alerts - its free