Graduate Business Development Executive - £31.5k Basic
- £31500 to £46000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 10th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a rising star in the bleeding edge world of cloud commerce. We are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce native software to enable Omnichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. We sell our award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. We also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other Cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 we have grown past 300 people across our London, Leeds, New York, Colorado, Sydney, Melbourne & Zagreb offices, have revenues in excess of £30m, attracted a host of blue-chip customers in Communications, Media and beyond such as O2, Spotify, British Gas and The Financial Times. All our software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. We have customers in 30 countries and we are looking to grow even faster.
We are a fun, fast-moving and entrepreneurial place to work. You will be challenged to produce the best and you will have ownership across a range of creative areas.
A bit about you
You are a talented and driven individual looking for an opportunity to rapidly develop your enterprise level sales expertise within a growing, award-winning company. You have an interest and good understanding of technology and enjoy uncovering new revenue opportunities. You will need to be able to understand complex selling cycles and be comfortable with managing conversations with senior technology buyers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of sales processes and strong sales acumen
- Outstanding vocal skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Technology software or services experience advantageous
- Ability to research and prospect using phone, email and online social networking
- Excellent time management and motivated by personal performance
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and a focus on the quality of opportunities
Sign up for job alerts - its free