ROLE: Graduate Business Development Executive
SECTOR: Financial Services / FinTech
SALARY: £30k basic plus commission (40K OTE Y1)
LOCATION: Central London
My client are a global Fintech service company. They apply tech to all small-medium size businesses automate financial processes and enhance them. This allows them to transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to traditional procurement.
One of the fastest growing within the FX sector working globally with clients, they have recently received a huge amount of investment which they are pumping into their sales team and they have been recognised for their success with a host of awards including being voted within the 1000 fastest growing business in the globe. They have over 20 offices globally, including in Melbourne, Madrid, Amsterdam, and Dublin, and are looking to add to team London! They have a vibrant, fun culture and it's incredibly fast-paced and hardworking.
- Basic salary of £30,000 plus commission.
- Great progression: promotion within 12 months, bringing your basic salary and commission up.
- Huge earning potentials with 5% to 10% of deals worth hundreds of thousands.
- Company holidays, to the likes of New York, Vegas, Ibiza and throughout Europe (once we are able).
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere.
- You'll go straight into their industry leading sales training programme before entering a buzzing sales floor where you’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who have been there and done it.
- Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries and clients they cater to.
- Create a pipeline of new business through lead generation, cold calling, email prospecting. Utilise their world class lead sourcing technology to help.
- Attend exhibitions and events when possible.
- Follow up on leads over the phone and via email, educating and nurturing prospective clients in order to secure their business.
- Build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings.
- Educated to degree level or relevant workplace experience.
- Intense drive to be successful.
- Money motivation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and driven - hit targets and progress.
- Confident-they want personalities in their office.
Apply directly or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.