Graduate Business Development Executive
Graduate Business Development Executives x 10
£28,600 per annum, Year 1 OTE £45K + Uncapped Commission + Bonus
Generous holiday allowance + Private Healthcare, Life Insurance
Monthly & Quarterly Incentives
Our exciting new client are a rapidly growing IT infrastructure solutions provider to both the corporate and public sector. They are a fast expanding, modern, flexible, full technology solutions organisation, based in London. Their purpose is to disrupt this traditional technology model by providing infrastructure solutions with an innovative and technology driven focus and a customer first approach.
Our client are currently recruiting 10 Graduate Sales Executives into their Training Academy with the aim of strengthening their team with people that want to be a big part of a company with ambitious growth plans over the next 5-10 years. With ambitious plans in place, the Graduates our client hires now will be viewed, very quickly, as future managers/leaders if they wish to follow that route.
You will be;
- Building a book of clients via multiple business methods – proactive calling, emailing, social selling, and face-to-face meetings. Qualifying prospects
- Providing quotes for customers and sourcing equipment
- Interacting with their vendor, distributor and partner network
- Managing and liaising with couriers, international partners and shipments.
- Targeting senior decision-makers
- Completing in-house training
You must be a recent graduate who wants a high earning career in a fast-paced industry where your earnings directly correlate with how hard you work. You should want to play a big part in a dynamic and ambitious company’s growth.
- A recent degree
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual
- Highly money motivated
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate good questioning and listening skills
- Live in commutable distance to central London 5 days a week
- Desire to play a big part in our clients’ growth over the next 5+ years!
The Package in more detail
- Basic salary – £28,600 per annum with uncapped commission. Bonuses for meetings booked and new accounts open-ended
- Y1 OTE £45k - Y2 OTE £60K - Y3 OTE £90K- Many of the successful Business Development Executives within the company are earning well into six figures on an annual 25 days holiday plus additional days off for Birthday and Christmas totalling 33 days + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare, Life Insurance & Group Income Protection
- Monthly and quarterly incentives such as trips to Vegas, Ibiza and Miami and many more
- Great office environment & culture.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate business development executive celsius recruitment
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Development Representative - London
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business Development Graduate - Heathrow
£30,000 + Area Allowance
Human Resources Graduate Programme 2023
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sales Graduate Management Programme 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Sales Executive
£24K to £50K
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Remote (work from home), London