Graduate Business Development Executive
- £25000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 4th February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Role: Business Development Executive
The Industry: Marketing Tech Company
Salary: £25K - £27K OTE £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a recent graduate? That is super driven and wants to progress and grow within a company. My client is a Marketing Tech Company that is looking for graduates to join their expanding and successful team. If you see yourself as wanting to become a Director whilst you are still in your 20s, this is the company for you.
- Team Incentives (Boat Parties, Weekends away, Lunches out)
- Team trips away to Berlin, Amsterdam and Budapest.
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Amazing graduate training scheme
- Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Great working hours
- Amazing work culture - Brand new offices, in a great location
Who are we?
My client is a marketing automation platform which lets retailers communicate with their customers in a personalised way. The platform powers the marketing of hundreds of smart retailers.
They started in 2013 and have already grown to 60 employees and opening an office over in America in 6 months, and going to get into the market over there. They have an aggressive growth mind-set, they are Series B funded. Their leadership team is working with Triptease, Ad Phoenix, Google and Adobe.
What we look for?
- Recent graduates (2016 - 2019)
- Someone that is ambitious, driven and hardworking
- Someone that is articulate and goal driven
- An interest in sales
- Experience in sales is desirable
- Great Communication Skills
- Curious and enjoys learning
- Real strong work ethic - A consultative approach but not afraid to pick up the phone.
Responsibilities of the job:
- You will be sourcing new opportunities through emails, inbound lead follow up, networking, breakfast and face to face meetings.
- You will ensure the opportunities are the correct fix for the Company before you and the Business Development Manager finalise anything.
- You will attend the meetings with the Business Development Manager, when you are trained up you will then lead the meetings.
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jemma Atkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free