Graduate Business Development Executive
- £28,500 Base £35,000 OTE + benefits + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Executive - FinTech
£28,500 basic salary £35,000 OTE
Pension Contribution, Health & Dental insurance, 25 days holiday, WeWork offices
We are recruiting for bright ambitious graduates for our client, a Global FinTech organisation who are the leading provider of financial analytics technology.
In addition to their competitive compensation and benefits package, they offer all employees:
Opportunity to work at a company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture.
A corporate culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation
Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan and a close-knit team environment
where they support each other towards shared success
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, with offices in London, Dublin and New York, our client has been providing software to the financial industry for more than 20 years and is a leading provider of financial analytics technology. Their solutions support the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed income portfolios. Their clients cover a range of financial institutions including the world’s leading hedge funds, banks, asset managers and insurers.
Our client are looking for a passionate Business Development Associate to identify, pursue and cultivate new market opportunities for their clients products and services and manage a territory of existing client relationships.
- To learn the products and services to understand how customers use their technology to meet their goals
- Develop business strategies to engage new accounts and offer the products and services
- Develop sales campaigns
- Attend industry events
- Develop policies and strategies for increasing client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with their customer facing technical team
- Some travel may be required to negotiate contracts or meet clients
- Build great relationships with clients based on mutual trust in order to assess, initiate and drive expansion opportunities via up-selling, cross-selling and renewal sales
- Effectively manage the annual sales renewal process
- Identify and forward account expansion leads to the EMEA Sales team
- Understand customer issues and facilitate resolution by advocating internally when needed, and ensuring timely client follow-up
- Increase revenue by contacting leads
New Graduates who are passionate about Account Management, Sales and Marketing are encouraged to apply! A background and interest in the Financial Sector and financial technology is desired but not required as full training including the basics of the financial industry, market specific knowledge, product training, hands-on client management is provided all under the tutelage of a dedicated mentor whose goal is to get the employee in front of clients as soon as possible. The training plan is geared to encourage their graduates to assume responsibility at the earliest opportunity, whilst not dropping them in the deep end without being fully equipped.
To apply simply submit your CV or call us on 0203 693 8202
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Celsius Graduate Recruitment specialises in finding jobs for graduates. We place graduates in quality graduate sales jobs and give them the sales skills they need to succeed.
Celsius Graduate Recruitment Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial phone interview was more of a chat, really pleasant, and all went well, i was then invited to attend an assessment day. I think I may have attended a 'bad seed' as...
04 May 2018
I received a call and was interviewed on the spot according to role requirements and I was subsequently invited to an assessment day after being sent an e-mail with how the day...
Sign up for job alerts - its free