Graduate Business Development Executive
- £22000 to £280000 per annum + OTE
- North West
- Apply by:
- 3rd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a recent graduate and wanting to start a graduate role? If you are financially motivated and want to progress quickly within a company, please apply today and interview next week.
The Role: Graduate Business Development Executive
Industry: Financial Sales Consultancy
Salary: £22,000K Base Salary £40,000K OTE
Start Date: ASAP
- Great starting salary, with the earning potential of £40,000 in your first year
- Opportunity for fast progression, previous graduates there have been promoted twice in their first year
- Young, vibrant office environment but professional culture - Free breakfasts on Monday, Beer on tap from Thursday at 3, Free Barista in the office at all times, so free morning coffee.
- Team trips away to Berlin, Amsterdam and Budapest.
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Amazing graduate training scheme
- Gym Membership
- Team incentives (Lunches out, weekends away)
- Pension scheme
- Great working hours
- Similar to the big 4 consultancy firms, their consultancy optimises business by improving their client's financial performance through optimising revenue through Research and Development, tax relief, credit, R&D grants and patent box.
- As they have tapped into a niche market they are market leaders
- They have been expanding for the last 15 years with offices located all over Europe, they are looking for super driven and ambitious graduates to become global.
- You will be generating new business and creating pipeline. You will be working in sectors ranging but not limited to Finance, Software, Pharmaceutic, Aerospace and Automotive.
- Speaking to key decision makers and building rapport with clients.
- Starting in Business development and then progression into managing your own accounts.
- A super driven individual
- Degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident and articulate.
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
- Hardworking and wanting to progress
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jemma Atkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free