Graduate Business Development Executive
- Up to £22000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- North West
- 2nd October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Bored of scrolling through made up job adds from pushy recruiters? Want to talk about a role that is hiring now and looking for multiple graduates? If so, click apply below and I'll ring you straight away!
The Role: Graduate Business Development Executive
Industry: Financial Consultancy
Salary: £22000 Base, £40000 OTE
Start Date: ASAP
- Similar to the big 4 consultancy firms, their consultancy helps improve business performance for other companies. They key difference is they have tapped into a certain niche market allowing them to become experts in that sector
- Due to this niche they have managed to excel themselves to market leaders
- They specialise in optimising the efficiency of businesses through helping them restructure and reap the benefits of Tax Relief and R&D grants
- Due to this speciality they are often chosen over the big 4 by their clients due to their expertise in the industry
- They have been operating for the last 15 years with offices located all over Europe. Due to continued growth they are now looking to hire fresh and driven graduates to join their Manchester sales team.
Benefits of the Graduate Business Development Executive role:
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 with uncapped commission on top. This means huge earning potential for fresh graduates!
- All you must do is to hit your targets to take home £40,000 in your first year.
- Opportunity for fast progression routes, previous graduates there have been promoted twice in their first year
- Company are huge believers in organic growth. This means they are looking to employ graduates to eventually promote to senior positions
- Energetic and sociable office environment; the team go out for weekly drinks
- Quarterly performance incentives that have previously taken the team to Paris, Munich and Krakow. All you need to do is hit your targets
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Amazing training scheme including direct support from people with years in the industry
- As a business development executive, you and the rest of the sales team will be responsible for driving revenue and growth for the business.
- In order to achieve this, you will be networking with key decision makers in other businesses with the aim to set up business meeting
- In these business meetings your aim will be to build that initial relationship and convince them why they should invest in your consultancy service
- Once this relationship has been built your role will shift onto maintaining that relationship with the client. Due to this; the role naturally progresses into account management.
- You are incentivised to work harder in this role with uncapped commission scheme. Every sell you make a percentage of it will go onto your paycheck
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 in any degree discipline
- Highly meritocratic role so a strong work ethic and drive is essential
- Previous proactive sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- Must be sociable due to the nature of the role and the outgoing team
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free