Graduate Business Development Executive
- Up to £23000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 1st September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Want a fast paced, high earning role fresh out Uni? How does £35k in the heart of London sound? All you need is a drive to be successful and a degree!
The Role: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £23000 base, £35000 OTE
Locations: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Competitive starting salary of £23000 with uncapped commission on top. This means huge earning potential!
- Amazing commission structure, all you need to do is hit your targets and you will take home £35000 in your first year
- Highly sociable office environment, weekly drinks paid for by the company
- Central London location allows great trade potential with some of the largest UK and global organisations
- Free yoga and personal training sessions available within the office
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
- Heavily incentivised role for just hitting your target. Previous incentives have included trips to Amsterdam, Hamburg, Ney York and Ibiza
- They are huge believers in organic growth. This means clear and rapid progression routes within the company; they are looking to employ at the graduate level with the intention of growing them to senior positions
- Established in 1993, our client is a FTSE 250 listed IT infrastructure provider based in with offices all over the UK including London, Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow
- They have won numerous awards such as "best company to work for" and "reseller of the year".
- Due to continued growth they are now looking to invest into multiple graduates to join their highly successful London office
What a Graduate Business Development Executive does:
- From day one you will have huge responsibility, helping to drive revenue and growth for the company.
- Day to day you will be tasked with securing new business with organisations across the UK, selling IT solutions and tech on behalf of the company's partners. You will secure this new business by networking with key decision makers in these new businesses
- For every sale you make a percentage of it will go onto your pay-check in the form of commission
- As you become increasingly established in the role you will spend more time on maintaining the relationships you have made, naturally transitioning into an account management role
- A recent graduate from any degree discipline
- It has amazing incentives for hard workers. This means a strong work ethic is essential
- You must be highly sociable, the team is very close and is often doing weekly work socials
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free