Graduate Business Development Executive
- £20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum + bonus
- Apply by:
- 7th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Media
£20,000 per annum + OTE £45,000 (uncapped)
Are you looking to begin your sales career and combine this with a passion for the highly lucrative media industry?
As a Sales Executive you will be given the opportunity to forge a gratifying career selling services into the media industry. This ever growing industry allows you to expand your skills and develop your own career path in the shape you want it go. You will need to be confident and coachable as well as a sales minded individual to contribute to their growth. The industry tends to be based in the heart of central London, where teams regularly get together for weekly drinks and activities. In some cases, you can expect to see much more of the world with regular travel to both Europe and the U.S. for conferences and events.
Working towards weekly and monthly targets focusing on both activity and revenue to ensure you fulfil your sales potential and maximise your commission
* Developing new business relationships with brands across the UK and Europe to promote the brand you are representing and secure new clients
* Meeting clients to discuss terms of business and pitch media packages to develop strong relations and securing their custom
* Working alongside your team to create a social, motivating work environment
A degree to ensure that you are able to comprehend and demonstrate complex ideas and solutions
* A demonstrable proactive, highly driven and resilient attitude will allow you to comfortably navigate through challenges faced within the role
* Strong communication, analytic and listening skills will enable you to successfully communicate with senior decision makers
* A confident, self- assured personality with a strong sense of integrity to ensure that you are capable of taking ownership and ultimate responsibility for your success
If a sales executive opportunity within a market leading media organisation, sounds like the perfect role for you, click the apply button NOW!
Sign up for job alerts - its free