Graduate Business Development Consultant London
- Competitive Basic Salary, OTE £35k negotiable depending on experience plus OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Business Development Consultant
Graduate Business Development Consultant – 2 positions available
Competitive Basic Salary, OTE £35k in 1st year
Benefits include Trips abroad for top performers, Monthly incentives including iPad giveaways and quarterly social events.
Central London based
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Graduate Business Development Consultants for this nationwide technology organisation based in Central London. They are a Times Top 100 company to work for, with incredible company benefits.
The Graduate Business Development Consultant position is an excellent opportunity to:
• Receive a first year OTE of £35k.
• Join a Graduate programme that encourages clear progression, with team leader in as little as 4 months, and account manager in 18 months.
• Join an established and rapidly growing organisation, looking to double in size over the next 12 months.
• Receive full industry recognised ISM training.
• Work with top clients, including KPMG.
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast-paced IT sector.
• Join a dynamic and ambitious team in a millennial environment.
• Work in brand new offices in the heart of London.
Your role as a Graduate Business Development Consultant will involve generating quality appointments for your own clients and the maintenance of lasting business relationships with the overall aim of boosting their revenue.
To apply for this Graduate Business Development Consultant role you must be/have:
• Degree educated.
• A confident and clear communicator.
• Determined to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• Career driven, money motivated and ambitious.
• An ability to learn and adapt quickly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company perfect for any graduate looking to make their mark in an organisation, have the autonomy and responsibility to do so alongside structured mentoring, and develop to have a truly rewarding career!
To apply, call 0203 693 8202 to speak to one of our talent team, or alternatively forward your CV to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free