Graduate Business Development Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruiter
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Building rapports with key stakeholders across the business
- Identify areas for improvement in current workflows and business plans
- Work collaboratively to provide and advise on sustainable changes
- Working towards quarterly targets, with incentives to encourage these achievements
- 2:2 graduate or higher
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Candidates with a great work ethic and who are self-motivated
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Applicants must have strong organisational skills with basic computer competency
The company based in London and is the industry leader in the FinTech market.
The business prides itself on providing bespoke and quality driven service to the FinTech sector.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand in order to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates.
The role on offer is in the company's flag ship office in London's financial sector.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate business development consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - September Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
7Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
10IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
Sponsored Strategy& Females of the Future – Final Year Insight Programme - Autumn 2021