Graduate Business Development Analyst
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Role of a Graduate Business Development Analyst:
- Ongoing and thorough training
- A client facing role which requires confident individuals to build upon existing customer relationships to win new sales
- Explore opportunities to win new clients
- Strategise innovative ways of delivering existing and new products to win more sales
- Developing knowledge of the digital media sector to enhance business development
What are they looking for in a Graduate Business Development Analyst ?
- 2:1 graduate or higher
- Individuals who are personable and enjoy client interaction
- Candidates with a great work ethic and who are self-motivated
- Individuals who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Applicants must have strong organisational skills with basic computer competency
- Sales experience preferred
The company based in London and is the industry leader in Digital Media.
The business prides itself on providing a bespoke and quality driven service to the digital media market.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand in order to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates into their Business Development (BD) team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate business development analyst buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
6Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Paid Search and Shopping Analyst
Data Analyst (Financial Services) - London
Discover EY – Women in Business
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland