Graduate Business Development - Airbnb Style EventsTech Startup
- £25000 to £31000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + OTE
- Apply by:
- 28th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a cutting-edge online platform located in the heart of the artsy Shoreditch. Since our birth in 2015, we've been allocated the title: The Guardians Top 20 Start-Ups, secured VC funding, and won numerous, prestigious awards - our ethos is not to quickly expand but to employ people that share our vision and believe in our product. A quality over quantity approach if you will.
We currently offer service availability in the UK's largest cities. Due to our success, we are looking to expand the platform's reach, globally. We aim to grow our firm from the bottom up, whilst bringing on talented people and placing a huge emphasis on training and development, within a start-up environment.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire a Host Aquisition Executive. We're looking for an intelligent graduate to help us build our ever-increasing client base and to help consolidate our reputation of providing an online marketplace with the coolest, most unique venues around. You will be responsible for meeting and acquiring Fortune 500 clientele encouraging usage of event spaces across London.
As well as personal progression in a dynamic start-up, we offer genuine opportunities to be implemented in the infrastructure of our crazy idea!
What're we looking for?
- Degree from a UK top 30 university - we work in a complex area of events, so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our market is essential.
- 6+ months sales/commercial experience (desired, but not necessary)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best.
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking out the coolest event and meeting spaces that London has to offer - this a 180 role and the successful candidate will be required to research, close meetings and ultimately acquire new businesses to use our online platform.
- Represent an integral sub-brand of the business and with that, a young, dynamic team.
- Researching briefs and putting together proposals for some of our bigger clients.
- Developing relationships with our venues to ensure a great experience occurs with us. An experience they want to recommend to other businesses!
- Qualifying potential opportunities from email, on the phone and via the website to understand whether they are likely to benefit from our service.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities.
- £25k + 6k OTE plus equity options (after probation)
- Excellent benefits such as a Macbook, monthly socials, equity option and trips abroad.
Sign up for job alerts - its free