Graduate Business Development - 25k Basic - Finance
Innovation is something that is critical to the UK economy; whether that be pharma companies developing new drugs & medicines, software companies creating new technologies or your favourite food & drink brand creating your new favourite snack!
This innovation, research & development is essential to stimulate growth in the UK economy.
Innovation isn't cheap... it can be incredible costly and resource intensive. However, this business helps companies secure funding & grants to help them facilitate these exciting projects - and that's where you come in, to sell this service and educate companies on the benefits of innovation funding.
You'll be joining their Graduate Business Development & Sales Academy, where you'll embark on an initial period of training before starting your role. In this team, you'll be responsible for generating new business opportunities and making businesses aware of innovation funding.
Typical responsibilities will include:
· Book high quality face to face meetings for the BDM team to attend
· Use a research led approach that sets us apart from the competition
· Working on up to 400 clients & projects at any one time
· Using multiple tools, CRM, LinkedIn, Patent data insights, investment data, various paid for data services to build a coherent picture of your target clients
· Using a variety of telephone, social (creative!) and email content to get in touch with clients
· Research - yes this is a sales role, but your research skills have to be strong. You'll carefully contact businesses that you can genuinely help, rather than just contacting people for the sake of it
· Drive & determination - sales isn't easy. You'll be driven to build a successful career in sales, in an industry that is predicted to keep on growing
· Communication - you'll have strong written and verbal communication skills given that you'll be engaging with senior business decision makers every single day
· Intelligence - ideally evidenced through a university degree. If you didn't go to university, that's fine - we would still like to hear from you if you have the required aptitude
What's in it for you?
· Full training for the job
· Curated external sales training after induction
· Flexible benefits platform with 2% of salary benefit contribution
· Company pension contribution
· Life assurance benefit up to 3 times of basic salary
· Private medical insurance (post probation)
· Employee Assistance Program
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Expenses policy for travel and subsistence (where relevant)
· Modern and well appointed office in St Albans
Apply now, shortlisting underway!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london sales jobs london graduate business development 25k finance prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Finance Graduate Trainee (Hybrid)
£29,502 to £39,564
London Borough of Barnet
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Oct 22
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Audit Graduate Trainee (Industry and Services)
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes
Graduate Sales Specialist
£24,000 to £34,000
This Is Prime
South East, South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Merchant City, Portsmouth, Fratton