Graduate Business Developer - London 2019
- Competitive + Benefits
- Apply by:
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Do you want to join the digital education revolution?
Wizkids are seeking several talented and committed Business Developers to sell our exciting digital learning products.
Wizkids is a Danish EdTech company with a London office and a portfolio of innovative teaching and learning tools for schools. The purpose of the role is not only to raise awareness of our digital learning products but to establish new customer relationships with schools and rapidly increase our customer base. We are looking for ambitious, sales focused candidates, ideally with knowledge of the UK education sector, and / or technical sales experience. The desire to learn will be key for any applicant, and we need someone with a strong work ethic, a confident telephone manner and a willingness to tackle a competitive sales landscape.
At Wizkids we pride ourselves on the consultative approach we take, and it allows us to provide our customers with the unique and bespoke “Wizkids” service. Therefore, we need someone willing to go that extra mile, someone who can learn how to control a sale from start to finish, act as a consultant to schools and show the value of our tools to teachers and students.
As a Business Developer at Wizkids, you will join our supportive and hard working UK sales team. Once you have received the necessary training and can demonstrate that you know our products thoroughly you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to book your own client meetings and manage your own workflow and become a fully fledged Account Manager. This we hope, will give you the best opportunity to build your own portfolio and establish yourself in the team as well as build strong relationships with our customers. This opportunity affords the applicant the chance to really make their mark not only in the company but in the wider EdTech industry and is ideal for someone with a genuine passion for education and technology.
Your primary tasks will be
- Learning our products and how best to sell them
- Booking meetings to demonstrate our products
- Pitching to potential clients
- Selling new and existing software solutions
- Managing pipelines, forecasts and reporting in sales meetings
- Working with our technical teams to support technical software deployments
- Managing customer needs alongside our support team
- Taking part in events
- Contributing to Wizkids’ company strategy
- Completing in house CPD to become a Google Certified Educator
You might be newly graduated and looking for your first proper job, a teacher looking to apply your skills away from the classroom or an ambitious salesperson looking to make your mark in a new industry. You should have a good understanding of the UK’s education industry and perhaps direct knowledge of using the G Suite platform. You will need to be energetic with a strong desire to take the initiative on projects and the ability to work conscientiously alongside your colleagues and customers.
We imagine that you are
- Keen to acquire new knowledge and have good computer skills
- Service minded and excited to work in a sales driven environment
- Committed and motivated to your work
- Responsible, reliable and empathetic
- Organised, time efficient and punctual
- A team player willing to contribute to the wider aims of the company
- It is also an advantage if you
- Have experience with G Suite and G Suite for Education
- Have knowledge of UK Schools and SEN provision (special educational needs)
- Experience of classroom teaching
- Have high levels of written and spoken literacy
- Attractive salary package (including pension, commission and 6 month Review
- Excellent career opportunities in a dynamic company showing strong growth
- A good working environment where cooperation, openness and honesty are encouraged
- Thorough training and supportive mentor schemes
- A full time job and the opportunity to build a career
Send your CV and cover letter to Yasemin via the “Apply job”-button.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sign up for job alerts - its free