Graduate Business Consultant - FDM Group (Dublin)
- Competitive + benefits
- Republic of Ireland
- 30th November 2019
- Start date:
- November 2019
- Job type:
Placement: Financial services 2 years + Competitive salary including benefits
Application deadline: November 2019
Start date: Mid-November 2019
Are you passionate about launching a career in International Business?
Are you eager to grow and learn within a professional environment?
FDM Group is currently giving talented and ambitious graduates the opportunity to work with an impressive multinational financial services company in Dublin. You will receive 6 weeks of industry recognised training at our pop-up academy in Dublin. There is also a possibility that you could be required to go to Luxembourg for a 3-month initial assignment. If so, you will then spend the rest of the 2-year placement in Dublin with the intention of the client offering permanent positions to top performing consultants.
The world of business is getting smaller with technology enabling cross-border communication and interaction between global companies. The workforce of the future will be shaped by people who are able to work and deal with a diverse workforce across various cultures. If you’re interested in developing a career in international finance within a truly global environment, this opportunity will provide the perfect starting point.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Ambitious, with a client focused attitude
• A strong leader with an entrepreneurial and quantitative mindset
• Have a degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
• A fast learner with the ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in French or German (beneficial but no essential)
What we offer you:
• Industry recognised training and qualifications for 6 weeks
• Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
• 2-year placement at a multinational financial services company
• Competitive salary including benefits
• Opportunity to launch a long-term career with this client
• Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Social events and networking
• Support with accommodation while deployed in Luxembourg
What you will be doing:
You will be joining a department within a global financial institution that delivers Transfer Agency services to its clients. Your department will be responsible for providing a third-party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies, as well as dealing with a full range of shareholder servicing functions that include registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
• After applying online, you will receive a phone call from a member of our recruitment team to discuss your profile and the role in detail
• You will attend an FDM assessment centre in Dublin
• If successful, you will train for 6 weeks at our pop-up FDM academy in Dublin
• There is also a possibility that you could have to relocate for an international placement for 3-months in Luxembourg with the client, before returning to Dublin for a further 21 months
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
26 September 2018
The interviews were conducted between three members of staff, each of which asked four scripted questions. The interviewers were thus not expanding on their questions that is up...
08 August 2018
The first interview was a telephone interview asking general questions, for example. What did you study? What skills do you have that will be suitable for the role? Why FDM...
Sign up for job alerts - its free