Graduate Business Consultant - FDM Group
- Competitive + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Picture this: you’ve completed your training at FDM and have now become a fully-fledged member of a team within a leading organisation. You’ve influenced a major million-pound project or you’re supporting the installation of new technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) into institutions across Europe. These are all examples of FDM consultant journeys, why not start yours today?
Business consultants love managing projects and work alongside our techies to ensure that requirements are gathered, and projects are successful. So, if you’re not technical but have a passion for getting things done this is your opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing and most exciting industry.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals like you who want to excel in an exciting business career. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London, Leeds, Glasgow or Birmingham academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Business Analysis, Risk, Regulation and Compliance or Project Support. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including HSBC, Virgin Media, Sky, Save the Children and many more. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
• Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
• Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
• Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
• Opportunities across the UK and beyond
• Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
The ideal FDMer has:
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within business
• Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline but all degrees considered
• Strong analytical skills
• Good decision-making skills within a diverse working environment
• An interest in working nationally to support our clients
• Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
Grow with us and help shape our digital future.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
26 September 2018
The interviews were conducted between three members of staff, each of which asked four scripted questions. The interviewers were thus not expanding on their questions that is up...
08 August 2018
The first interview was a telephone interview asking general questions, for example. What did you study? What skills do you have that will be suitable for the role? Why FDM...
Sign up for job alerts - its free