Graduate Business Analyst - Nationwide
- £29,000 + benefits
- North West, Nationwide, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you interested in a career in consulting?
In Cognizant’s Consulting division, our clients engage with us to help them think and run differently to find new ways of meeting their customers’ needs and capitalising on our experience and insight in new industry thinking like the Future of Work concept.
We are looking for graduates to join our diverse and international colleagues within our Business and Technology Consulting teams who provide consulting services to our clients across industry sectors.
Once assigned to a client engagement, you will work alongside experienced Cognizant professionals providing consulting activities in a variety of disciplines. Your first assignment could involve any combination of business requirements gathering and evaluation, process flow documentation and analysis, stakeholder assessment and management, or project management and governance.
The role will involve travel within the UK to enable you to deliver solutions on the client account. Although this role is advertised with a Manchester location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK.
What to expect
• You will receive up to 6 weeks training delivered by QA Consulting held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
• The training is free, as is accommodation.
• Alternatively, you can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance.
• Starting salary of £29,000 per annum post training
• Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications Including Prince2 Foundation Certification and Business Analysis Foundation Certification
Min 2.1 Bachelors degree (technology or business related degrees are desirable but not essential)
We are looking for individuals who approach every task/role with a positive outlook and demonstrate the Cognizant values both internally and with our clients. Demonstrating the right and appropriate behaviours is paramount and you must understand the implication of your actions and act appropriately at all times.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to tight timelines and quality standards
• Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
• Willingness to travel and work away from home
The Personal traits that are required are:
• Flexibility: understands the need to adjust to situations that involve changing tasks and/or locations, shifting priorities or ambiguity
• Continuous learning: is self-driven with own development
• Building relationships and networking: establishes and starts to build own internal network
• Initiative-taking: is proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility. Presents solutions to problems not just the problems when seeking support
• Develops own saleability: engages appropriately with Resourcing Manager
• Demonstration of living the Cognizant values
• Cross-cultural working
• Cultural sensitivity: adapts own ways of working, working pattern, language and consulting skills to match different working environments
• A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
• A comprehensive training programme
• An exciting international environment
• Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
• Personal development in hard and soft skills
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. This role will require you to attend an assessment day in London throughout May and June and training will start in Manchester on Monday 24th June.
Sign up for job alerts - its free