Graduate Business Analyst
Graduate Business Analyst
Today, increasing globalisation, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business assumptions. These are the forces that are transforming the way organisations compete and innovate. At Cognizant, we call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the Future.
In Cognizant's Consulting division, our clients engage with us to help them think and run differently to find new ways of meeting their customers' needs and capitalising on our experience and insight in new industry thinking like the Future of Work concept.
We are looking for graduates to join our diverse and international colleagues within our Business and Technology Consulting teams who provide consulting services to our clients across industry sectors.
By joining as a Graduate, you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant employees on consulting assignments delivering solutions to our clients many of whom are well-known brands. Throughout your first few year we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant. This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides you with a tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth within a structured and dynamic development programme.
Once assigned to a client engagement, you will work alongside experienced Cognizant professionals providing consulting activities in a variety of disciplines. Your first assignment could involve any combination of business requirements gathering and evaluation, process flow documentation and analysis, stakeholder assessment and management, or project management and governance.
The role will involve travel within the UK to enable you to deliver solutions on the client account.
Training and development
You will undergo a 6-week training programme with a training provider called QA Consulting (QAC). The current accreditations that you will obtain are;
• Prince2 Foundation Certification - as awarded by Axelos
• Business Analysis Foundation Certification - as awarded by the BCS
Upon successful completion of the QAC training, you will attend a Graduate On-boarding Program with Cognizant where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model and our processes, tools and methodologies (including the Cognizant 2.0 global collaboration & project management tool). You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training.
Finally and prior to starting your client engagement, you will receive further orientation and training by the practice and client engagement you are aligned to who will encourage and support you working with our clients from very early on in your career and ensure that you have a mentor in place to support you.
Throughout your first two years we will monitor your progress and offer bespoke training that will include soft skills development and training specific to your development needs.
Min. Bachelors degree (technology or business related degrees are desirable but not essential)
We are looking for individuals who approach every task/role with a positive outlook and demonstrate the Cognizant values both internally and with our clients. Demonstrating the right and appropriate behaviours is paramount and you must understand the implication of your actions and act appropriately at all times.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to tight timelines and quality standards
• Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
• Willingness to travel and work away from home
The Personal traits that are required are:
• Flexibility: understands the need to adjust to situations that involve changing tasks and/or locations, shifting priorities or ambiguity
• Continuous learning: is self-driven with own development
• Building relationships and networking: establishes and starts to build own internal network
• Initiative-taking: is proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility. Presents solutions to problems not just the problems when seeking support
• Develops own saleability: engages appropriately with Resourcing Manager
• Demonstration of living the Cognizant values
• Cross-cultural working
• Cultural sensitivity: adapts own ways of working, working pattern, language and consulting skills to match different working environments
• A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
• A comprehensive training programme
• An exciting international environment
• Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
• Personal development in hard and soft skills
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients'? business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
QA is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Limited Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business analyst limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Graduate Wealth Management
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Sponsored Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE