Graduate Broadcast and Media Networks Product Specialist
- £28,000 + benefits
- South East
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
At Arqiva our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information.
We play a key part within the UK Broadcast and MediaSector where we provide services to major UK and international TV and radio broadcasters including the BBC, itv, Channel 4 and Global Radio.
Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative in a clear and simple way to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
What we do in Media Networks
You will be working within a team of product managers focused on the broadcast and media sectors covering both domestic and international markets, covering digital terrestrial TV, digital and analogue radio, satellite services and media management services. Services are deployed on both hardware and increasingly private and public cloud infrastructure.
What you will do
As a product specialist the purpose of the role is to support the management and development of a single product or a product portfolio to help it achieve its strategic and financial goals.
· Competitor and market analysis.
· Collate and provide product information to sales teams for business development, sales and bid activity
· Assist in the organization of industry forums and conferences hosted by Arqiva
· Develop potential solutions for in-life product problems working with both internal and external stakeholders e.g. working to improve product profitability by working with engineers to source new suppliers at the right price point
· Conduct a range of administrative tasks, such as agenda and action management, to support product development and management processes
What we can offer you
An opportunity to develop your commercial skills if you come from an engineering/technology background or an opportunity to get involved in technology based products if you come from a business background. A clear-cut career path within our product management community.
What we look for in you
Either a 2:1 in your degree and/or 280 UCAS points in an Electronic or Communications Engineering subject or Computer Science/Information Technology/Physics or Business with a strong interest in technology
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Sign up for job alerts - its free