Graduate Beauty and Fashion Sales Executive
- £20,000 to £24,000 Basic negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses pro rata + share scheme with salary review
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive - Manchester City Centre
Sector: Fashion, Beauty, Digital, Marketing & Creative!
Graduate Sales Executive Rewards
- £20,000 - £24,000 starting basic salary with regular reviews.
- £25,000 - £35,000 1st year OTE.
- - Incentives - Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai, drinks in town & unique prizes!
- - Clear performance based career path from Trainee to Director.
- - Management opportunities within 12 months of starting
- - Social company - days at the races, VIP tickets to sporting events + club nights!
Graduate Sales Executive - The Company
- - Incredibly interesting sector - Beauty, Fashion, Marketing, Creative & Digital. Working on exciting roles and dealing with very interesting clients and candidates.
- - Great working environment. Very young fun culture.
- - Rapidly growing company. They have huge plans for growth of the next few years so this is the time to join.
- - Incredible training. On-site training manager that works with you from day one to ensure you progress long term in the business an enhance all your skills.
Graduate Sales Executive - Day2Day
- - Fast paced B2B role - calling clients, building relationships with them, selling them the different opportunities and making deals!
- - Negotiating client terms and making money.
- - Competitive environment - starting with a number of young graduates and competing to earn as much as possible.
- - Strong communication skills is key as you will be speaking with people all day.
- - Taking clients out to the occasional event to ensure you maintain that relationship.
- - Consulting them whilst selling.
Graduate Sales Executive - Key Skills
- - Beauty, Fashion, Marketing or Creative degree would be key. Photography or Graphical Design would also be beneficial.
- - Competitive environment - a background in sport would be fantastic as this will allow you to fit into the fun environment.
- - Money motivation is very important. If you have evidence of when you have shown this motivation that will be important.
If you are a recent graduate (2018 or early), looking for a job where the harder you work the more you will achieve and earn, then apply please apply here or get in contact with Nick Gandhi directly at 'This Is Prime'
Prime are the leading graduate training and recruitment company in Manchester. Get in contact for advice, training and placement into this role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free