Graduate BDE – Healthcare
Role: Graduate BDE – Healthcare
Salary: £28,000 + Uncapped Commission
My client, whom already has a number of market leading brands in its stable and is based in the financial heart of London, is giving the very best sales talent the chance to learn and grow with the business, become industry specialists, and is committed to developing its best people and promoting all senior posts from within.
Lead by a strong management team, and with a sales engine built upon world class training and development of its staff, they are looking for both raw and experienced talent to become part of its elite, money motivated sales team. The culture on the floor is buzzing, ambitious and positive, and you can expect to receive exceptional coaching and development, delivered from some of the best sales leaders in the world of business information.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business, determined to be world leaders in providing market intelligence to the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for booking appointments with C-Level Executives at large Tier 1 & Tier 2 organisations for some of the most successful Business Development Managers within the Healthcare division.
· Cold-calling C-Level Executives and Key Decision Makers to open up new accounts and opportunities
· Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
· Presenting online product demonstrations
· Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
· Achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Ensuring key performance indicators are met
· Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and self-motivated)
· Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
· Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
· Outgoing personality (report and relationship building)
· Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
· Sales or selling experience ideally B2B or Cold Calling
· Be educated to degree level, preferably within Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices.
Apply directly or contact Ollie Dunt on LinkedIn.
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate bde healthcare sdr sales london commission culture hybrid uncapped grad prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Trainee Accountant
£28,000 to £31,000
10HAT Group of Accountants
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst, European Operations
Junior Account Manager - Commercial Finance
28k Base, 35 to 40k OTE + Great Benefits
Business Management Graduate Programme
South East, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Hatfield