Graduate Associate - Private Equity Advisory £30K+ Bonuses
- Up to £30000 per annum + benefits
- 2nd April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As a member of their client management team, you will be acting as the intermediary between their clients on one side, and targeted industry advisors on the other. Your role is to focus on their clients' knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgment to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with our clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and their teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
We believe that the commercial, operational and interpersonal skills that you will pick up along the way will set you up for success in the 21st century workplace. You should expect to develop into a confident, autonomous business principal who can win business, inspire others and marshal resources in a fast-changing environment.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Their most successful people embrace a "whatever-it-takes" mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
- Career maturity and alignment - clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how this career fits with your longer term goals
- Commercially driven - desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence - able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills - the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 6 months - 1 years' work experience
- Strong academic credentials, including a minimum of 320 UCAS points (or equivalent) and 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English is essential.
Sign up for job alerts - its free