Graduate Associate Consultant - Oracle & Netsuite
Company: Oracle & Netsuite
Job Title: Graduate Associate Consultant
Location: London OR Reading once you return to the office in 2021 - remote until then
Salary: £31,000 (Plus 10% bonus)
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. They prize innovation, creativity and adeptness in the people they work with.
One of the biggest tech organisations in the world, together Oracle and NetSuite are a part of one of the strongest families of tech companies there is. Our client are a pioneer in their field and continue to grow year on year. There is no better company to join if you are looking to pursue a career in the technology sector.
If you are ambitious, have a genuine interest in technology and the required degree background, read on…
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £31k
- 10% bonus
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone
- Continuous training and mentorship as part of carefully structured professional development
- Company Holidays that reward success
- Social events/nights out
- Work collaboratively with customers to identify business requirements and map solutions
- Conduct demonstrations for customers over the phone or in person
- Attend, contribute to and on occasion lead project meetings as you progress
- Produce reports on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide your customers with continuous support and consultation when necessary
As you join our successful client, you will take part in a six month enablement programme to ensure your product knowledge and implementation skills are up to scratch before becoming a fully-fledged Consultant!
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in Accountancy, Business, or Finance/related disciplines
- Achieved/on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate associate consultant oracle netsuite pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited