|Salary:||£26,000 plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Public Sector, Property|
L&Q is looking to take on up to eight graduates in summer 2017 within our Quadrant Construction or Development teams based at our Stratford offices. Our scheme offers a three-year structured learning plan. We support graduates to progress in their chosen career pathway and to achieve membership of a professional body.
Our graduate programme aims to bring in staff who can, through perseverance and hard work, rise up the ranks. We support graduates to develop their skills for roles such as Project Manager, Site Manager, Technical Co-ordinator and Quantity Surveyor.
Our mission of creating places where people want to live comes to life for graduates. You will be able to see the full journey from building inception to the point somebody moves in to the property and calls it home.
Graduate Assistant Site Manager - Fixed Term Contract for 3 years
Salary- Starting at £26,000 per annum
Location: Based on Site.
Who we're looking for:
• Individuals must have RICS/CIOB/RTPI accredited degree in a relevant discipline.
• Are passionate about working in development or construction
• Have a willingness and desire to learn.
• Show resilience and tenacity
• Are driven and committed
• Show initiative and act proactively.
• Are able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Able to use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Driving licence is desirable
• Must be flexible in terms of travel
• Must be able to work in the UK
Yes, we need people with relevant qualifications and skills, but we also need people with the right values, attitudes and behaviours to join us.
What you can Expect
• You'll receive a competitive salary and great company benefits.
• Great breadth and variety of experiences through a structured programme within your chosen discipline
• You'll gain a nationally recognised qualification.
• You'll have access to outstanding training offered internally.
• You'll be supported all the way throughout the programme by an experienced line manager and mentor.
To find out more information about this post and to apply please complete our application form on our website
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 6th January 2017
Assessment Centres will be held on 1st and 2nd February 2017
£23,000 + 10% Bonus plus benefits plus Bonus South East Various
£23,000 + 10% Bonus plus benefits South East Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive Nottingham, East Midlands ASAP
competitive Coventry, West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Morden, Morden Park, London, Harrow, North Harrow, South Lambeth, Vauxhall, Bellingham, Catford, Abbey Wood, West Heath Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £23k per annum + bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP