|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000 depending on skills and experience.|
|Location:||South East, Welwyn Garden City|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Marketing, Sales|
Are you interested in working in a fast-growing e-commerce company? Do you have the ability to learn fast, and a broad skill set that you can apply to a range of challenges? Would you relish the chance to work alongside the senior management of an expanding e-commerce retail and manufacturing startup?
Make My Vape is the leading UK retailer of DIY ingredients for the creation of top quality e-liquid. A fast growing and ambitious young company, Make My Vape leads the DIY sector of the rapidly expanding market of e-cigarette liquid. Our sister company, MMV Labs, produces e-liquid ingredients and retail products, from our purpose built facility in Hertfordshire.
You will be assisting the Chief Operating Officer in all aspects of the day to day running of the companies. This will entail support both operational and strategic projects covering every aspect of e-commerce, from manufacturing, to retail and distribution. The role will include, but not be limited to assisting in:
• The day to day management of the website, both in terms of front end
content and back end administration;
• Liaison with our SEO and content marketing agency to provide for the successful execution of marketing projects;
• The planning of manufacture, including working with suppliers, clients and the manufacturing team to ensure the timely creation and delivery of top quality manufactured products;
• Product and brand development, in association with our marketing team and external partners;
• Data analysis and strategy to maximize sales and growth.
The right candidate will have:
• A good Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a top University;
• Excellent literacy and numeracy;
• Strong IT skills and the ability to develop skills on a variety of platforms and software packages;
• The ability to work individually and closely with colleagues, external partners, suppliers and customers;
• A commitment to delivery high quality results;
• A strong interest in e-commerce and business development;
• The desire to gain and develop new skills, and to apply existing skills to multifaceted projects;
• An excellent attitude, and a passion for making a tangible impact within a fast paced environment.
We are offering a competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience.
Please provide a CV and covering letter FAO James Pawley.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
23,000 negotiable depending on experience pro rata London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Milton Keynes Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus South East Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus London Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus London, Mortlake, East Sheen Ongoing