|Salary:||£25k to £30k Realistic OTE YR1 £18k Basic plus benefits plus OTE salary review|
|Sectors:||Arts & Design, Consultancy, Marketing, Sales|
Graduate Art Consultant
This is an exciting new role working in the Client Management team of a world renowned Art Gallery based in Mayfair, London. The business uses a pioneering platform to make investing in Modern and Contemporary art accessible to a broad range of investors. Excellent client service is the key for them - they help their clients understand the benefits of investing in the art market and the value that art can offer to a well-balanced investment portfolio. They are looking for a confident self-starter who is going to be proactive, organised and passionate to learn about the art market. With a fantastic working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business!
Role and Responsibilities
Within the Graduate Art Consultant position, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with potential investors both verbally on the telephone and face to face.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assisting the Trading and Sales teams to arrange appointments for potential clients to visit the gallery.
- Attend training seminars at the world renowned Sotheby’s Auction House
- Attend monthly events at the gallery where you will arrange to meet clients in person
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be educated to degree level. Business, Marketing, Communications and Art degrees are preferred but not essential
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in the art market
- Prior experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Highly organised
- Well presented
- Team player
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office, specifically Work, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive mind-set in your approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please note this is a highly sought after position and only the very best candidates will be invited to interview.
Apply for this role today and become part of one London's leading Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery’s. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button.
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Up to £19,968 PA subject to location plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
c. £20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus benefits South East, London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£10.00 per hour London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing