|Salary:||£25k to £30k Realistic OTE YR1 £18k Basic plus benefits plus OTE salary review|
|Sectors:||Arts & Design, Consultancy, Marketing, Sales|
Graduate Art Consultant
This is an exciting new role working in the Client Management team of a world renowned Art Gallery based in Mayfair, London. The business uses a pioneering platform to make investing in Modern and Contemporary art accessible to a broad range of investors. Excellent client service is the key for them - they help their clients understand the benefits of investing in the art market and the value that art can offer to a well-balanced investment portfolio. They are looking for a confident self-starter who is going to be proactive, organised and passionate to learn about the art market. With a fantastic working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business!
Role and Responsibilities
Within the Graduate Art Consultant position, you will be responsible for:
• Communicating with potential investors both verbally on the telephone and face to face.
• Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
• Assisting the Trading and Sales teams to arrange appointments for potential clients to visit the gallery.
• Attend training seminars at the world renowned Sotheby's Auction House
• Attend monthly events at the gallery where you will arrange to meet clients in person
To apply for this role, you will need:
• To be educated to degree level. Business, Marketing, Communications and Art degrees are preferred but not essential
• A keen interest and enthusiasm in the art market
• Prior experience in a customer/client-facing role
• Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis
• Highly organised
• Well presented
• Team player
• Skilled at using Microsoft Office, specifically Work, Excel and Outlook.
• Proactive mind-set in your approach to work
• Ability to work well under pressure
Please note this is a highly sought after position and only the very best candidates will be invited to interview.
Apply for this role today and become part of one London's leading Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery's. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button.
£23,000 + OTE London ASAP
£28k OTE in 1st Year to £18 to 21K Basic plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Various
£30,000 to £35,000 Year 1 West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£28,000 to £35,000 Once trained The East, Cambridge Ongoing
£27000 to 29000 per annum plus share scheme London 30-May-2017
£21000 to 26000 per annum South East 10-Jun-2017
£27000 to 29000 per annum London 6-Jun-2017
45,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Manchester ASAP