|Salary:||£25k to £30k Realistic OTE YR1 £18k + benefits|
|Sectors:||Arts & Design|
This is an exciting new role working in the Client Management team of a world renowned chain of Art Galleries based in West London. The business uses a pioneering platform to make investing in Modern and Contemporary art accessible to a broad range of investors. Excellent client service is the key for them - they help their clients understand the benefits of investing in the art market and the value that art can offer to a well-balanced investment portfolio. They are looking for a confident self-starter who is going to be proactive, organised and passionate to learn about the art market. With a fantastic working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business!
Role and Responsibilities
Within the Graduate Art Consultant position, you will be responsible
• Communicating with potential investors both verbally on the telephone and face to face.
• Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
• Assisting the Trading and Sales teams to arrange appointments for potential clients to visit the gallery.
• Attend training seminars at the world renowned Sotheby's Auction House
• Attend monthly events at the gallery where you will arrange to meet clients in person
To apply for this role, you will need:
• To be educated to degree level. Business, Marketing, Communications and Art degrees are preferred but not essential
• A keen interest and enthusiasm in the art market
• Prior experience in a customer/client-facing role
• Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis
• Highly organised
• Well presented
• Team player
• Skilled at using Microsoft Office, specifically Work, Excel and Outlook.
• Proactive mind-set in your approach to work
• Ability to work well under pressure
Please note this is a highly sought after position and only the very best candidates will be invited to interview.
Apply for this role today and become part of one of London's leading Modern and Contemporary Art Galleries. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide, Reading ASAP
30,000 to 35,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Norwich, Central London, Leicester, Plymouth, Nationwide ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 2-Jul-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£25,738 Nationwide ASAP
£21,000 to £27,000 South East, South West, London, Salisbury, Sevenoaks Ongoing
£30,000 plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum, Excellent Benefits package West Midlands ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum, excellent benefits and bonuses London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum, Excellent benefits package London ASAP
£21000 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
Basic Salary £20k, OTE £32k West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP