Graduate Art Advisor
This is an exciting new role working in the Art Advisory team of a world renowned chain of Art Galleries based in Central London. The business uses a pioneering platform to make investing in Modern and Contemporary art accessible to a broad range of investors. Excellent client service is the key for them - they help their clients understand the benefits of investing in the art market and the value that art can offer to a well-balanced investment portfolio. They are looking for a confident self-starter who is going to be proactive, organised and passionate to learn about the art market. With a fantastic working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business!
Role and Responsibilities
Within the Graduate Art Advisor position, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with potential clients both verbally on the telephone and face to face.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assisting the advisory team to arrange appointments for potential clients to visit the gallery.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be educated to degree level. Business, Marketing, Communications and Art degrees are preferred but not essential
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in the art market
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Highly organised
- Well presented
- Team player
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office, specifically Work, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive mind-set in your approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please note this is a highly sought after position and only the very best candidates will be invited to interview.
Apply for this role today and become part of one of London's leading Modern and Contemporary Art Galleries. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Founded in 2015, Maddox Gallery has quickly established itself as an international powerhouse within the world of contemporary and modern art.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate art advisor maddox gallery
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Starting salary up to £25k
Remote (work from home), London
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Marketing Manager - Events
30000 to 35000
Trainee Merchandiser - Next
East Midlands, Leicester
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Women in Business Programmes with PwC - Summer 2022
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide