Graduate Analyst | Consultancy | Expert Networks
- £30000 to £36000 per annum + OTE
- 19th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
They are knowledge experts. Since their inception in 2007, we have built a reputation for excellence within the market intelligence space. In a world of search engines and social networks, where information is on mass,
Our Client provide a space to make sense of all that is available. Private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants trust them to source the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
They're growing and have actually been growing drastically since 2007, doubling their turnover every two years and growing the team to over 900 brilliant employees.
The team now spans across three continents and eight offices - Los Angeles, New York and Hong Kong to name a few. They're looking to expand their London team with the office based just around the corner from the hustle and bustle of Liverpool St.
There are two teams: Connections and Forum. The Connections team specialise in facilitating the clients with private conversations with industry experts and the Forum team moderates a dialogue between experts and investors.
They're looking for smart and goal-orientated graduates to join the Connections team as Analysts. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a problem solver as you'll be identifying gaps in the clients knowledge and researching companies to select the right expert.
The work is fast paced and will involve working on multiple projects on any given day, all with tight timelines, and spanning a wide variety of industries and geographies. It's important that you enjoy working with people, as you'll be needing to build relationships with both your clients and industry experts.
The Analyst role is one that is only suitable for, and open to, the very highest calibre of graduates.
They are experts in what they do and - since they're a very career-minded organisation - they only hire graduates who have the tenacity, curiosity, intellectual capacity and drive to become experts, too.
There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist candidates for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- 2.1 bachelor's degree from a Russell Group university
- a client service-focused mind set
- the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships quickly over the phone and face-to-face
- a resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to work
- the ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- eligibility to live and work in the UK
- We recognise that in order to get the best graduates working for us, we have to offer more than just
- excellent progression, intellectually challenging work and an enjoyable environment. This is why we offer
- a basic starting salary of £30,000 p.a. plus bonus.
Sign up for job alerts - its free