|Salary:||£26,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
This wonderful startup is an Expert Network platform which leverages machine learning to deliver better experts, more functions at better prices. They support hedge funds, private equity houses, consultants to connect to industry experts to help fill their knowledge gaps during the investment research process.
This is a permanent role with a basic of £26K (£36 OTE).
How you can expect to spend your day:
The first part of your role will be acting as an intermediary between clients and high-level industry professionals.
• You will be able to quickly understand the projects that the organisation are covering for their clients and quickly determine the key questions (knowledge gaps) that need answering
• You will conduct research of both industries and companies to locate the right Industry Professionals that can help their clients
• You will be able to qualify and convince those Industry Professionals to engage with clients.
The role is client-facing and communication intense with a focus on generating revenues. You will use your experience in finance/investment/consulting to act as a partner to our clients.
The second part of the role is business development where you will be helping build and shape the organisations product pipeline over the next few years. Successful applicants will have the opportunity of running new business lines or new offices in different geographic locations.
This great company encourages intrapreneurialism (building new verticals/businesses within our organisation) and will pass responsibility over to anyone who can help develop additional services.
In return, they give you an opportunity to be part of the founding team of a business which is rapidly growing relevance and revenues.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• You have the self-confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant product evolution
• You would like responsibility early and you aren't afraid to put in the extra hours
• You have a broad industry understanding and are interested in companies
• Your background is in public or private equities, consulting, or venture capital
• You are an exceptional communicator (can you convince a CEO to give his time for a consultation?)
• You enjoy being part of a tight team
• Fluency in English and additional languages are desirable
• Strong academic credentials (at least 2.1 or GPA 3.0)
The perks of working at this company:
• Fantastic career prospects, they anticipate the role will grow into managerial position and help shape the company
• Potential to acquire equity in the offer
• Great location
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23,000 & OTE up to £60,000 plus Equity plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£25k + OTE £15k to 20k to £60K 1st year negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £28000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP