Graduate AI Cyber Security Sales
- £20000 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- The East
- Apply by:
- 7th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Not only was our client named Europe's most promising startup of 2018, but they've also recently reached unicorn status (a privately owned company worth over a billion) after just 5 years. They are the most innovative cyber-security company on the globe and have raised over $230m in funding.
In support of their continued growth, we're looking for driven, ambitious & hungry inside sales reps to join the Cambridge Internal Sales team.
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing us across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business's information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of the offering.
What we're looking for:
- 2:1 Bachelor's degree from a top 25 university
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience is not necessary but is a plus
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
Sign up for job alerts - its free