Graduate Advertising Sales Executive - London.
Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Media and Advertising Sales
Sector: Graduate Advertising Sales and Account Management - Publications include Food and Drink, Travel, Finance and Luxury Lifestyle
Salary: £25k basic (Rising to £27k after 3 months) + commission (OTE £40k)
As an Account Manager for this leading media company, you will have the opportunity to join one of their luxury or lifestyle magazine brands and develop a client network to match.
The successful candidate will benefit from full training and support to ensure that they progress up the ranks. Over 75% of our business is made up of people who have done just this, including some of our Editorial and Sales Directors.
• We are currently recruiting for people to join right away, as well as later on this year.
• You will sell advertising space, both online and in print, across our fantastic magazine portfolio
• You will reach out to new and existing clients and agencies through Social Media, face-to-face meetings and phone calls
• You will manage accounts for a wide range of brands, from BMW and Hugo Boss to Virgin Holidays and Tiffany & Co.
• You will build your own client portfolio, cross-selling clients across all four of our magazine titles
• You will entertain and network with clients on a regular basis, both in London and across the UK and Europe.
What you will have
Some experience in sales is desirable but not essential, as we will provide full training to ensure you are equipped for the role.
There are no specific degree requirements: if you fit the following profile, then we would like to hear from you.
• You are confident
• You are intelligent
• You are diligent
• You are a fast learner
• You are upbeat and fun
• You are interested in one of our magazine's key selling points: food and drink, travel, Finance or the luxury market.
Who we are
First published over over 10 years ago, we are the pioneers of the freemium magazine concept and have some one of the most established and best known brands in the UK. Our exposure to a range of influential and affluent audiences across London and beyond has helped to create our enviable client list: Maserati, Moss Bros, Steinway, Land Rover and many more.
Our influence ranges across four main brands, both in print and online: an events, business and style publication for the City of London; a lifestyle magazine, dedicated to the Investment Management sector; the UK's largest independent travel magazine and, a magazine that is the go-to for Londoners to discover the newest places to eat and drink.
These four brands are rooted in the passions and interests of our team: we only produce media that we enjoy making, and that we think will engage and excite our audiences.
If you want to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and creative team and work with huge clients on brand new projects, this is the place for you.
1PGR has become the recruiter of choice for top clients including those listed in the Sunday Times/Fasttrack 100, FTSE 100 and FTSE 250.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london graduate advertising sales executive london 1pgr
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Trainee Accountant
£28,000 to £31,000
10HAT Group of Accountants
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Sales Executive – With or Without Experience
25 to 30k Base, 50k OTE + Amazing Benefits
London, Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary