Graduate Advertising Operations Executive | £18-24k | Kids Digital Media | Central London
- £24,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client is making the digital world safe for kids. They are the biggest kids' digital media platform on the planet, reaching over a quarter of a billion kids each month across mobile, web, and online video. Their technology powers the global infrastructure for digital kids' media and they are the world's leading experts in data privacy, powering safe compliant digital activity for hundreds of brands and content owners around the world.
Delivering effective, high performing advertising campaigns for many of the biggest clients in their industry, they work with Lego, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, and many others.
This part of the company is the world's leading only COPPA compliant, safe social content platform purpose-built for the kids market. It's a safe, moderated medium for kids to engage with their favourite content and brands, designed specifically for the safety and data privacy requirements of the under-13 audience. It is used by top brands and YouTubers in the US, UK, and Canada, including Nintendo, Disney, and Kellogg's.
Headquartered in London, the company has offices in New York, LA, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Bangkok and Sydney.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be responsible for the company's advertising delivery globally, owning successful delivery of campaigns from set-up and optimisation to final reporting. You will be the first point of contact for the Sales and Accounts team's, providing expertise and insights on all things advertising. You will work closely with team to deliver successful advertising campaigns for the biggest kids' companies around.
Day-to-day tasks will include the following.
Becoming a key part of the company's community, spreading positive messaging, contributing ideas and insights to grow and improve the user experience
Be involving and actively participating in brainstorming sessions on new and relevant content
Supporting the Sales team with inventory checks and advice on upcoming campaigns
Traffic and Set up:
• Building, optimising and delivering all campaigns
• Working with Account Managers to ensure optimal setup of all campaigns
• Ensuring campaigns are optimised for client KPIs and benchmarks
• Ensuring campaigns integrate with wider content and community strategy
• Monitoring campaign performance on their proprietary ad server
• Providing reporting data and insights to relevant teams
• Continually refine and optimise campaign processes to ensure efficient, effective operations
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• Analytical and numerical mindset
• High attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
• Experience working in a media agency or equivalent (ideally working on Social Media campaigns)
• Strong knowledge of digital advertising and social advertising performance KPIs (impressions/engagements/reach/ROI)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (expert Excel skills a bonus)
• Interested in creating engaging content for kids aged 7-12
• Passionate about engaging with a creative online community
• Strong sense of duty of care for younger digital citizens
• Capable of taking on brand new projects and making stuff happen!
• Critical and strategic thinker
• A fire-starter- you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision
• Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
What are the perks of working at this company?
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere.
You'll have a genuine opportunity to learn and grow while making a direct impact in a fast-growing industry leading Kidtech company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free