Graduate Administrator (Immediate Start)
We are looking for an Administrator to support our busy team at Buchanan Search, a top recruitment firm in London. In order to keep the office functioning smoothly and support the larger staff, it will be your responsibility as an administrator to manage administrative activities.
The Role of a Administrator:
- Thorough and ongoing training - outlining use of systems and industry knowledge
- Liaising with other business stakeholders
- Supporting and organising aspect of new projects
- Responsible for project billing and timesheet management
Ideal Candidates for the Administrator role:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :advertising & pr jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate immediate buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
6Babcock International Group
Graduate Business Development – (Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle) – Summer 2023
£30K + Area Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Graduate Marketing Executive (Immediate Start)
£27k to 35k per year + benefits + commission