Graduate Account Manager | Wiser | Best Small Company
- Negotiable depending on experience + benefits pro rata
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Forget what you think about work - this is different.
Wiser came into being simply because four friends realised that the environment they wanted to succeed in didn’t exist. Most work environments are overly corporate, focusing on age, experience and tenure. We wanted to create a place that doesn’t subscribe to the preconceptions of what a company should be - an environment that ignores the ordinary and encourages people to be better.
We called what we created Wiser and now we’re trusted by some of the best brands in the market: Nike, Sky Betting & Gaming, Ted Baker, Just Eat, Worldpay and Fidelity International to name a few.
So what do we do? Our mission is to change the relationship between people and employers by offering an end-to-end service from employer branding to talent attraction and recruitment.
Forget what you think you know about recruitment - this is different.
Our Early Careers team support and manage talent through from their application journey, into their on-boarding process and finally development programme having started in their new role. It’s a bit like taking out the middleman of recruitment and acting as the client for that given period of time.
This team are responsible for anything which impacts the candidates experience during the attraction, recruitment and hiring campaigns for a wide range of different clients from tech start-ups to global financial consultancies.
Attraction and campaign delivery
- - Working across client email systems, you will be responsible for the running and management of client mailbox(es), taking ownership of communication with all candidates.
- - Speaking with candidates on the phone and via email, ensuring excellent all candidate receive the same excellent experience.
- - Report trends in candidate queries to Candidate Experience Leads.
- - Escalate and highlighting trickier situations to Candidate Experience Leads and seek guidance on any unfamiliar situation.
- - Be an expert in all aspects of the candidate’s journey to provide accurate information to them throughout their experience.
- - Support on preparation and execution of assessment days.
- - Support Candidate Experience Leads and Academy Lead with student events organised for client campaigns.
Improvements and learning
- - Learn the recruitment campaign cycle, focusing on candidate experience, suggest and implement any adjustments with Candidate Experience Leads.
- - Learn and develop knowledge of ATS/CRM systems used for client campaigns.
- - Use initiative to streamline and improve processes where possible.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a few exceptional graduates to join our team, initially on a 6-month internship with the opportunity to go permanent if all goes well.
Not only are we looking for bags of personality and strong work ethic but we want somebody with:
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work efficiently and inspire others to be the same
- strong independence and ability to use their initiative
- a passion for giving the best experience to everybody they come into contact with.
Think you've got it?
Get in touch!
Got any questions?
Sign up for job alerts - its free