Graduate Account Manager - VC-Backed Energy Start-Up
- £27000 to £30000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are a truly innovative start-up energy-supplier revolutionising the home-energy market. Our mission - to make energy simpler, cheaper and greener. We provide 100% renewable electricity and gas all across the UK at a fair price which is simple to obtain and manage.
With a team passionate about wanting to change the landscape of the energy market, we're looking for an independent self-starter to join our ranks as an Energy Specialist.
As an Energy Specialist, you'll not only be learning about the energy industry, but developing skills in member experience, technology, and delivering excellent service through our world-class training programme.
- You'll be representing the company on the frontline - the phone, email and online chats dealing with a wide variety of queries
- Developing analytical skills through working in small teams, where you'll be proactive in spotting and delivering improvements to our tools and processes - driving improvements in efficiency and member experience
- You'll be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- You'll learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customer
- You'll work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we're providing the best member service
- You'll resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer a market-leading salary of £27K. Your first promotion will typically be attained within 3-6 months and you'll go from strength to strength from there. In addition, we offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as:
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
Sign up for job alerts - its free