Graduate Account Manager - Tech/IT Infrastructure
- £19000 to £22000 per annum + OTE
- West Midlands
- Apply by:
- 29th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WORK FOR THE TOP TECH FIRM IN THE UK!
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £19-22k basic with uncapped OTE - £30k expected in 1st year
You could be working for one of the biggest IT Infrastructure providers in the UK, selling a wide range of technologies to well respected businesses across the UK. With a brand new office in the heart of Birmingham, this is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to kickstart their career and progress quickly. The company was recently voted as the best place to work for in the UK!
- All expenses paid bi-annual holidays for top earners
- Quarterly lunches at the top restaurants in Birmingham
- Team socials
- Work sports teams
- Award winning training
- Clear, fast progression paths
- Uncapped commission
No two days are the same, but here is a rough idea of a Graduate Account Manager's responsibilities:
- Business Development - Approaching and winning new clients to work with.
- Account Management - Working with businesses over time, developing a relationship.
- Phone work - The most efficient way of doing business is over the phone; this will become your most valuable tool.
- Meetings - Meeting your clients face to face will help you understand their business and purchasing plans.
- Market Analysis - Knowing what is happening in your market will help you educate your clients on the best options for them.
- A recent graduate (2017 - 2019)
- A genuine money motivation
- Personality - Clients buy from people they like/trust, it's a necessity to build rapport and hold valuable conversations.
- Resilience - Being able to deal with frustrations and knockbacks is a must.
- Work Ethic - It's simple. The harder you work, the more you achieve ($$$).
- Competitive Edge - You will be working in an environment where you can see how well you're doing in comparison to others, being target driven and competitive will push you further.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills and attributes then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Charlotte Engand and Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles across the UK. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand that choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account.
Sign up for job alerts - its free