|Salary:||£21,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
Offering a bespoke service to both high-net-worth individuals and institutions who are searching for an alternative method of investing, our client is considered one of the largest and fastest growing wealth management businesses in the UK.
With a focus on not only the specific tools of finance but also the way in which investors use these tools, our client prides itself on its innovative approach to developing a whole new capital market technology.
Our client has been established in the UK for 16 years, as a subsidiary of a global business formed over three decades ago. Now, they are working exclusively with Turnstone Sales to recruit only the most driven, ambitious and passionate graduates in the UK into an Account Executive role within their company.
What is your role within the business?
The role of Account Executive is integral to the business - you will be on the front line of the entire sales process, as well as the initial point of contact for potential clients. Joining an established and competent sales team, as a Graduate Account Executive you will have the ability to learn and develop your skills alongside your colleagues.
With the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of wealth management and its significance in the UK, you will soon become an expert in the field - as well as sharpening your skills of communication and persuasion.
In this role, you should view it essentially as running your own business - your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and contacting potential clients, then managing and maintaining these relationships.
- Liaising with the business' outside sales directors.
- Understanding a potential client's current investment situation and positioning the business' services against this.
- Opportunities to attend client meetings, looking to negotiate and close deals.
What do you need to be for this role?
• A recent graduate.
• Highly driven and ambitious.
• Have outstanding communication skills.
• Intelligent and articulate.
• Proactive and resourcing.
• Possess a highly professional work ethic.
• £21,000 base salary, with uncapped commission structure.
• Open and collaborative working environment; rewards based on merit.
• ISMM accredited modular sales training.
• Exciting monthly rewards and incentives.
£23000 to £39000 per annum negotiable plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000 to £50000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London 10-Mar-2017
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£30,000 to £50,000 plus uncapped Comm. depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, East Midlands, Leicester, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £55,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
23,000 plus OTE London Ongoing
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£14,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,400 (per annum) London ASAP